UNBOXING: INNISFREE HOLIDAY LIMITED EDITION SKINCARE SET

When you think about December, the first thing come in your mind must be "Snow or Winter". Last but not least, the "HOLIDAY" theme should have crossed your mind. Yesss...!

In this post, I will take up about a skincare set, that I got from Innisfree! Let's do unboxing!


This skincare set is actually a mask set, which is called:
SUPER  VOLCANIC CLAY MOUSSE MASK SET,  a Holiday Limited Edition from INNISFREE.

It has a super cute purple box, with a deer icon on the top of the box. I bet, when you see it, you definitely cannot wait to open!



This mask set contains FOUR items inside:
- Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask
- Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
- Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
- Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner

From the items I have mentioned just now, it is very clear that this mask sheet is for ME who has OILY, ACNE prone skin with BIG PORE (and suitable for you also whose skin are like me). Ha.. ha..

So, the first step to use definitely is the Pore Cleansing Foam. After you wash your face with the cleansing foam, use the Pore Toner with the cotton pad. This Volcanic Pore series is to shrink your pores. You can use it everyday, then your big pores will look smaller!


How about the mask?
Okay...! The mask is really suitable for oily skin, because its main function is to reduce the oil. The best time to use mask is after you clean your face perfectly, before sleep.
Use the mask two times a week (use the clay mousse mask and clay mask alternately), to get the maximum result!

I cannot wait to see the result in few weeks!
I will give you further review about it after I see the real result on my face, okay?

Muacks :D



Comments

Popular Posts