REVIEW: CLIO KILL COVER FOUNWEAR CUSHION XP

Today I'm gonna review this cushion from Clio. If you have check my instagram lately, I've been doing review there also, but not really complete. Haha!

Before continue, I got this freely from Clio Indonesia, through House2house Application. For you who don't know before about H2H application, it's a very good application that helps you find your favourite MUA and Hairdresser from all over Indonesia! You can download from Appstore and Playstore immediately! ^^

Okay, let's start review :)



Clio is a famous make up brand from Korea, and start to be sold in Indonesia since few months ago. You can get CLIO at Sephora :)

This super cushion called: CLIO KILL COVER Founwear Cushion XP. I use shade 04: Ginger. It can stand for 48hr, with SPF 50+ and PA+++, definitely can protect your skin from the danger of UVA and UVB every daylight.
Every pack contains 1 ready use cushion, and 1 refill. So, you don't need to be worry if suddenly you run out of the liquid inside, just take out the old one and replace with the new one ^^.




'
What I like about the packaging is... The cover! It is like mirror, you can take a look at yourself even when you close the cushion cover. And it comes in a black color and black puff too, very elegant.



Now, let's talk about the quality! Here is my face before covered with Clio cushion. You can see some black and redness spot on my cheeks and my chin. I usually cover it using concealer before foundation.



And this is my face after i put 1 layer of Clio Cushion! No need so much effort to cover it. Just tap tap and finish. It gives u glowing healthy look also. 






Since it will cover till 48hr, it is very suitable for you who have oily skin. Actually I never try to make it stay till 2 days, but I'm sure it will stay since I already used it whole day and the make up still stand out!

Oh yar, to create glowing healthy look, you dont need to cover it with powder. You can just spray with setting spray to make it last longer :)

And, to get it, you can just go to any Sephora in Indo, and you can easily get it. But don't forget to choose the right shade based on your skin color :)

So, i would say that it is a very good cushion. Very good for travelling as u don't need to bring concealer and foundation anymore :). It's very easy to use, can protect ur skin from UV, and very high coverage. Excellent!

Comments

  1. That is very pretty, it enhances your complexion. I am wondering, what shade did you choose? What MAC shade are you? Thx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts