THREE DIFFERENT LIP LOOKS USING ONE LIP CREAM

Hello...! Today I'm gonna make THREE different looks using just one lip cream. Of course, the difference is on my lips.

So, the lip cream I'm gonna use is "BOURJOIS Rouge Edition Shade 04 Peach Club".
The content of the lip cream is 7.7ml 0.2 fl.o.z. The price is around IDR 190K (19SGD).
I think it is quite good for the price and content.



I bought it because the color is so fresh, bright, peachy, and a bit coralish (?) he.. he..
It is written that the lip cream has matte finish look, and it would last till 24 hr.
Okay just try! ^^.

1. GRADIENT LIPS LOOK

The first look that I'm gonna make is gradient lips look, so it will look like "lip tint finish". I put the lip cream only on the center of my lips, then I spread it using my finger and my own lips. The first time I put it on my lips, i can feel it's softness, and also very light. I feel like I don't use anything on my lips. I love it, really!




Okay continue... For the gradient lips look, I think it is quite good! The bright peachy color blends perfectly on my lips. It creates good and soft gradation of color while you do"tap tap" using your finger. This look is very suitable for daily fresh look. You can try it!

2. FULL LIPS LOOK

The second look is full lips look. I put the lip cream with the same intensity to all my whole lips. So it will has the same tone. Before I put it, I thought it would be a bit heavier for my lips. BUT it's not!!! I'm wrong. It is still the same light as the gradient looks, even though I put the lip cream on my whole lips. And sometimes, when you use some lip cream, you will have a chapped lips and dry lips. But, those will not happen if you use this lip cream. For sure!





Okay, for this full lips look, I think it's good.. But to be honest, I like the gradient better than this full lips look. WHY? Because,, I have a quite thick lips (yeah... I mean not so thick, but not so small too), so I don't feel comfy when I put whole solid lip color to my whole lips. You guys whose lips are like me, you must know how I feel lah. Ha.. ha.. Maybe for you whose lips are tiny and cute, yeah I think it's suitable for you.

Btw, this look is suitable for summer make up look! Use in daylight is better than in the night.

3. GOLD TOUCH OMBRE

Okaayyy, third looks is ombre with golden touch. The "gold" I use here is actually a gold eyeshadow from Sephora. You can use any other gold eyeshadow too. Choose the eyeshadow which are not too soft (so soft like highlighter, it's not good,,)

So, first you just use the lip cream to your whole lips. Just like make the full lips look! Then, tap your finger to your gold eyeshadow, and tap again to your lips.
Why I don't suggest you to use soft texture eyeshadow, or even the highlighter??? Okay let me explain. If you use the soft eyeshadow, or let's say highlighter, it will change your lips color. That soft powder will blend to your original color, so it will ruin and change your lips color. But if you use a bit glittery eyeshadow, it will not blend to your lips. The original lips color is still appear, because that glittery eyeshadow just lied ON your lips (not blend with lips). Okay the explanation is enough,, If you don't get it, just try it by yourself, ha.. ha..




This third look is really really recommended for night look, because it brings elegance to your whole make up. Actually you can use it on daylight too, but your lips will be very glaring due to sunlight reflection!!! LOL.

OKAYYY!!! So, the conclusion:

I really love the first and the third looks. Really! Because they are very suitable for me and for my lips. If you have different choice, its okaayy, because everyone has different taste too.
For the lip cream... I love it very much. Actually I haven't tried to put it till 24 hr  (because it means that I will sleep with my lip cream on my lips, noo...) But I have tried to put the lip cream for all day activities. The result is: it is very comfortable, and the base color is still there after I have food. A little touch up makes it purrrfecttt again!!! So, it is Recommended! Finish. Ha.. ha..

Comments

Popular Posts