ORANGE SHADOW PICTORIAL

So, since so many of you guys asked me about my "orange eyeshadow" on instagram, I think I have to make the pictorial of it.



Actually, I just want to let you know the eyeshadow that I used to make that Orange Eye Look. I use the orange and brown shades from SEPHORA Palette. My Sephora Palette is not too huge, I'm sure you guys have bigger palette than me, ha.. ha.. So, since yours is bigger, this orange shades must be exist in your palettes!




You just look at this photos. I already made a detailed and zoomed eyes for you to recognize easily.



First, I used blending brush with "Shade Number 1" to my eye crease. Blend it softly. Don't take too much eyeshadow, just a little.



Second, use angled eyeshadow brush with "Shade Number 2" to your outer eye corner. After application, blend your whole eyes with another blending brush.




Third, tap your middle finger (another finger also can!) to the "Shade Number 3" as highligher. Then, tap again to your eyelid. You can do the "tap-tap" motion over and over, till you think that the orange color is enough for your eyes.
After that "tap-tap" motion, blend again your whole eyes with blending brush.



There you have it! Orange shadow look at your eyes!

Oh yar, for the below outer corner, you can use any dark color, but not darker than number 2!!! Sure!



If you don't have Sephora Palette, you can use another shadow palette which has orange shades too! ^^.
For supporting your orange look, you can add peachy orange lip cream to your lips, and peachy orange blush to your cheeks too.
Tips: do not ever use pink color on this "Orange Look", because basically, orange and pink cannot be mixed well everywhere.

Okay, just try. Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts