GLITTER GLACIER LOOK

December is identic with winter, snow, cold, white, ice, etc. I was thinking, what kind of make up that can describe the December atmosphere.
After I searched for inspirations, I imagined a make up that is blue, glittery, and icy!!!


And I made this Glitter Glacier look!

I made it layered (not like layered cake! Ha.. ha..), with the shadow and highlight in each layer. So, they looked like deep ice in the north pole (or south also can)!


Do u want to know how I made it? Okay, let me explain it to you.

First, make a layered draft using black eyeliner pen. After u already sure with ur draft, u can make a gradation shadow using any black and grey eyeshadow.
Second, u make a gradation color for the ice. You can choose sodalite blue, tosca, and sky blue eyeshadow.
If you feel hard making the gradation, you can use cotton bud or just a dry sponge.
After it all finish, you can add the gllitter to the blue area, so it seems more sparkle and more icy! Use the white or pearly glitter. Don't use blue glitter, because it will not contrast to the eyeshadow.


You can try, long as the make up material is very easy to get! ^^.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts