CHRISTMAS AT FLOWER DOME, SINGAPORE

Yeayy... It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! Who agree that December is the most beautiful month of the year?
I love spending Christmas time in new places that I never go before. Actually I like to see the decoration and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere everywhere, even though I have go to that places before. But, new place means new experience, right...?


Okay, so last month I went to Flower Dome with Shaunie (my bf). We never thought that they had put on the Christmas decoration already. But when I come then, SURPRISE, they had prepared for Christmas celebration sooo early (and I was very happy, of course... Because I could take a lot of photos! He.. he.. ). Oh ya, all the photos here are taken by Shaunie. Awww what a sweet and kind hearted bf!




Sooo, first time I got into the "Christmas Decorated" flower dome, I saw so many flowers called "poinsettia". The flowers really represent Christmas atmosphere everywhere, even some other places use fake poinsettia just to make the atmosphere "more christmas look".



And, the Flower Dome suddenly look snowy! They put the fake snow (of course it was not getting melted) in some places. I really loved the snow on the rooftop, because it really make me feel like in the Europe, ha.. ha..).




For the other decoration stuff, they placed so many Nutcracker Soldiers, and I liked them very much. They put the soldiers everywhere, between the flower. Ahh they looked so cute! ^^.


Btw, don't be confused if you see me in two different outfits. Actually I brought two tops at the same time. I could wear them at the same time when the weather got colder. And, yeah it was cold, so I wore the blue outside the pink one, then I felt warmer ^^.





So, I was very happy seeing Christmas decoration at Flower Dome, even though it was in the morning (the lamps were not turned on). But it was okay, still good! We will definitely be back again next year, of course in the night!

X.o.x.o.

Comments

Popular Posts