CHATERAISE PATISSERIE OPENS IN JAKARTA

Finally open in Jakarta (and first in Indo also!), Chateraise Patisserie is one of the most famous pastry and cake shop from Yamanashi Province, Japan. Chateraise is well known because of it’s fresh product, quality, and taste. The first store is located in Senayan City Mall, Central Jakarta.






Looking at so many kinds of cakes, I knew I would have a hard time picking cakes. Looks very nice and yummy (and the price is also affordable), they lined up in the showcase fridge waiting to be chosen by me. After few minutes, I decided to take two cakes that look so delicious. The price of one cake is around IDR 50K (around 5SGD each). Let’s try first!



After few minutes, then I and my friend decided to buy two Legendary Fresh Cream Cake. The first one was chocolate flavor topped with strawberries, and the other was vanilla flavor topped with grapes.


The cakes appearance were very ‘instagramable’, then we took a lot of photos of them. I couldn’t wait to taste it. After we took a lot of good photos of them, then we ate it.
And, yeahhh, the cakes were very fresh and light. Not too sweet, it was just very perfect to describe. Actually I was a little doubtful when choosing the Vanilla flavor with Grapes. But after we ate, everything was just so yummy. Wahhh, I cannot wait to go that cake shop again!

When we were enjoying our cakes, then the waiter offered me some slices of Hokkaido Cheese Tart. The tart was smells-good, buttery, soft, and crunchy on the outside. You can just imagine when you eat the other Hokkaido cheese tart brand, the texture and taste is quite the same definitely.



Chateraise Patisserie also offers some other kinds of cakes, like choux, baked cheese cake, and some warm beverages. I didn’t try them all, but I’m sure their taste should not be forgotten.



Can I just say that I loved it so much? 
I really wanna go back to the shop and eat all the cakes, but unfortunately my tummy space is limited.



OVERALL REVIEW

All in all, I think Chateraise Patisserie is one of the best cake shop at Central Jakarta. The price is reasonable and affordable for that mindblowing taste. Btw, the cake shop sometimes gives the customer special promotions. Well, hurry check them out!

Address:
Chateraise Patisserie
Senayan City Mall LG Floor
Jl Asia Afrika Lot 19
Central Jakarta, 12190
Instagram: @chateraise.id

Comments

Popular Posts